12-16-2015, 06:04 PM
Riding a bicycle is all about balance. Once you learn to balance and pedal at the same time you are able to move easily forward. Therefore, a bicycle dream may represent how well you are balancing different aspects of life; or it may be about learning to find balance in your waking life – look to other aspects of the dream for lessons or opportunities to learn.
- Bicycle dream meanings
If you are riding it easily then you are probably successfully balancing all of your responsibilities and free time in waking life.
- If you are struggling to maintain your balance or are unable to steer properly then you may be struggling to find balance in your life.
- If you fall off it then you may have recently forgotten something that you had to do or were unable to finish something. You may need to ask for help.
- A dream about riding a bicycle may be suggesting that you need to take time off to relax and enjoy life; or it may be symbolizing that you are enjoying a free and easy going life.
- If you are riding it and you are not going anywhere, it may be a pun on “spinning your wheels” or to be wasting your time in an unproductive pursuit.
- To see or ride a tandem bicycle (a bicycle built for two) may suggest teamwork and cooperation is needed in some aspect of life.