12-16-2015, 07:45 PM
A dragon in a dream may represent someone (possibly you) with a fiery personality; or someone that can get carried away by or lose control of their passions.
- In Eastern religions a dream about a Dragon may symbolize Spirit, luck and fortune.
- Fire-breathing dragon dream interpretations
May symbolize an angry outburst by someone or someone that uses anger as a means to take control or control others.
- May represent someone whose words can heal and provide the impetus for rebirth and rejuvenation.
- Other dragon dreams
A dream about riding, fighting or killing a dragon may suggest that you have overcome a fear or you are fighting back and standing your ground with someone that frightened or bullied you with their angry outbursts; or it may symbolize taking control of your own anger.
- A komodo dragon in a dream may symbolize someone or something that you fear; or a cold-blooded, creepy, despicable person.
- A dragonfly in a dream may represent transformation and change. A dragonfly may also represent a deceased loved one.