12-16-2015, 06:17 PM
- A bomb, or explosion, in a dream may mean that you are in a physically or emotionally explosive environment or situation.
- May symbolize unexpected news or a shocking announcement.
- What does a bomb threat mean in a dream
May symbolize emotions that you are repressing or trying to keep under control, especially anger, that are coming to the surface and you are about to explode.
- May symbolize feeling threatened or terrorized by someone or something in waking life.
- What does a bomb shelter mean in a dream
May represent a need to protect yourself from someone’s angry and explosive outbursts.
- May suggest you are keeping your unexpressed emotions sheltered or repressed for fear of losing control; or you may be sheltering a secret which could cause yourself or someone else pain.
- What does a nuclear bomb mean in a dream
May symbolize feeling threatened or having no control over some aspect of life.
- May suggest you are undergoing a major life change, or an inner transition, and you are afraid that everything you know and love will be blown away –you fear that your life as you know it will cease to exist.
These are some common idioms referring to a bomb that may or may not make sense in the context of your dream. You may think of others which can help you interpret what your dream means to you.
- • to bomb out (to flunk or fail)
- • bombed (drunk or high)