12-16-2015, 10:14 PM
Ice in a dream may symbolize being emotionally cold or distant, or sexually inhibited or frigid.
- Dreaming of Ice may be telling you that you need to “break the ice” and start up a conversation with someone.
- May suggest a need to “chill out” or “cool off”.
- May represent something that is “on ice” -- suspended or on hold.
- You may be involved in a risky situation and “on thin ice”.
- May be a result of feeling physically cold because of the temperature in the room where you are sleeping.
- What you know about something may be just be the “tip of the iceberg” and there is more hidden below the surface.
- Ice may also be a reference to diamonds or cocaine.
- Slipping on Ice dream meaning
To slip on ice in your dreams may suggest you are in a slippery situation in waking life or something may be about to slip away from you.
- Alternately, you may be afraid of ‘slipping up’ or making a mistake, or you already have.
- Ice Skating dream meaning
If you dream of ice skating, you may be “skating on thin ice” -- you are in a risky situation or taking chances in waking life.
- May suggest you are “skating around” an issue rather than dealing with it directly.
- If you dream of falling through the ice
You may be holding back your emotions for too long and are afraid you will lose control.
- You may be having an emotional breakthrough.