12-16-2015, 09:30 PM
Hair, since it grows out of your head, may represent other things that come from your head, such as your thoughts or way of thinking.
- Length of Hair
If your hair longer than usual, you may be (or should be) thinking long and hard about a problem.
- If it is shorter than usual, you may not be thinking enough about a problem.
- Fixing Hair
If you are combing or brushing your hair, you may be (or should be) putting your thoughts in order and getting your facts straight; or you may be concerned about your physical appearance and sexuality.
- If your hair is tangled, you may not be thinking clearly or something is on your mind that is leaving you in knots.
- If you are parting your hair, you may be divided on an issue; or you may be considering a separation from someone or something in life.
- If you are coloring your hair, you may be allowing someone or something to color your thoughts or influence you.
- If you are brushing someone else’s hair, you may be ‘brushing them off’ or ignoring them, or trying to make them more appealing to you then they are.
- Losing your Hair
Dreaming you are losing your hair may be symbolizing a fear of getting older or becoming less attractive to someone.
- May symbolize forgetfulness.
These are some common idioms related to hair that may or may not make sense in the context of your dream. You may think of others which can help you determine what your dream means to you.
- • A bad hair day. (Emotionally distressed.)
- • In the cross hairs. (A target.)
- • Let your hair down. (Relax and enjoy.)
- • Pulling my hair out. (Stressing over a situation.)
- • Splitting hairs. (Arguing over unimportant or minor details.)
- • Comb through something; go over something with a fine-tooth comb. (Go through something very carefully looking for the fine print or smallest details that are easily overlooked.)
- • Brush-up. (Study or refresh your memory.)
- • Have a brush with someone. (Have an interaction with someone, usually in a negative way.)
- • Tarred with the same brush. (Have the same characteristics or traits,)