12-16-2015, 09:16 PM
Dreaming of gold may symbolize financial wealth and physical valuables; or may symbolize greed and temptation.
- A dream about gold may symbolize your inner values and all that you treasure or value in your life.
- May be reminding you of inner resources that you are not using or you are underappreciating.
- May symbolize spirituality, illumination or your Higher Self.
- Seeing gold in your dream may indicate that you have discovered a hidden talent or something valuable within yourself or you may be recognizing the value in something or someone in life.
- To dream of gold coins may suggest that inner changes are occurring that are of great value and importance to your self-worth and/or spiritual growth.
- Golden Objects
Something that is golden in a dream may represent an acknowledgement or recognition of its value or worth.
- May be a reminder of the Golden Rule – “Do unto others as you would others do unto you.”
- May represent something that needs your attention or a closer look.
- Consider the object that appears golden for further insight.
These are some common idioms related to gold that may or may not make sense in the context of your dream. You may think of others which can help you interpret your dream of Gold.
- • As good as gold (highly valued or valuable).
- • All that glitters is not gold (it may not be as good as it looks).
- • Fool's gold (it's not what it appears to be).
- • sitting on a gold mine (an opportunity to make a lot of money that may not be immediately apparent)
- • Sitting on a gold mine (an opportunity to make a lot of money that may not be immediately apparent).
- • A golddigger (someone that marries someone for their money.)
- • A golden opportunity (an excellent or once in a lifetime opportunity).
- • A golden key can open any door. (Enough money can accomplish anything.)
- • Silence is golden. (Quiet is calming and peaceful.)
- • Golden handcuffs (enticements offered to remain at a job).
- • A golden parachute (a generous severance pay).
- • A Golden Age (a period of great achievement or prosperity).
- • A golden boy/girl (someone that is admired).