12-16-2015, 06:06 PM
Dreams about birds may represent your hopes, goals and aspirations. Are they flying too high?
- Dreaming of birds may represent personal freedom, peace of mind, free thinking or having an open mind; or may symbolize spiritual endeavors trying to reach a Higher Source.
- To hear birds singing or chirping may symbolize happiness and harmony.
- To see a dead bird in your dream may symbolize a disappointment in waking life.
- A bluebird may represent happiness.
- A blackbird may suggest that you lack motivation or have little or no goals or aspirations in life.
These are some common idioms related to birds that may or may not make sense in the context of your dream. You may think of others which can help you determine the interpretation of your dream.
- • birds of a feather flock together (People associate with others like them.)
- • a bird-brain (someone that is not very smart)
- • a caged-bird (someone that feels trapped or has no room to fly)
- • a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush (having one thing for certain is better than having a possibility of more)
- • flip someone the bird (to show the middle finger in a rude gesture)
- • kill two birds with one stone (solve two problems with one action)
- • a little bird told me (what you say when you don't want to reveal the source of your information)
- • the birds and bees (the talk about sex and reproduction)
- • What type of bird is it?
- • Where is it and what is it doing?