12-17-2015, 01:28 AM
A dream of a puppy may suggest there are basic instincts which are just beginning to emerge or grow within you.
- May represent an aspect of yourself that needs to be trained or developed further.
- May represent playfulness or childlike behavior.
- May represent a new friend in your life.
- A puppy in a dream may symbolize a brash or conceited young man.
- Taking care of one may symbolize being responsible.
- Training one may represent teaching or learning something new.
These are some common idioms related to a puppy that may or may not make sense in the context of your dream. You may think of others which can help you determine what your dream means to you.
- • “puppy love” (a young romance)
- • be sold a pup (tricked into buying something worthless)
- • pup tent (a shelter for camping)
- • What is the puppy doing?
- • How might that relate to something that is happening in waking life?
- • Does the puppy have a name?
- • Whose puppy is it?
- • What breed of dog is it?