12-16-2015, 10:06 PM
A hospital in a dream may symbolize physical, mental or spiritual health related issues and healing.
- Hospital Setting in a dream
A dream about a hospital may be an indication that you or someone close to you needs to heal a physical, mental or spiritual issue or healing may already be taking place.
- It may be a warning that there is a medical issue that needs to be addressed in waking life.
- Hospital may be a pun on 'hospitality' or being welcoming, generous and kind to others.
- If you are a Patient in a Hospital
May be a reference to your overall physical or mental health.
- May suggest that you are not taking responsibility for your own physical or mental health.
- You may be looking to others to “cure what ails you.”
- If you are visiting someone in a hospital
Your relationship with this person may be in need of healing.
- This person may be representing an aspect of yourself that needs healing.
- If you are working in a Hospital
If you are a doctor or nurse in the dream (but not in real life), you may be healing yourself; or it may be suggesting that the power to heal someone else is within you. If you are a doctor or nurse in waking life, it may be a reference to your waking life concerns and issues.
- If you are an orderly, it may be suggesting are receiving orders from the unconscious or a Higher Source that you need to heed or pass on to someone else; or you need to be more orderly or get more organized in some aspect of waking life.
- A hospital bed in a dream
May be suggesting you need to get more sleep in order to heal your body and mind.
- • Where are you in the hospital?
- • Are you a patient, visitor, doctor or nurse?
- • Who else is there?
- • What are you and they doing?
- • Are there any tests being taken?
- • Is there a diagnosis?