12-17-2015, 12:01 AM
In general, money in dreams may represent your finances, your self-worth, your personal values or your security.
- Paper money or bills
May be a reminder that you have a bill that is due or needs to be paid.
- May represent someone with the name of the person depicted on the bill.
- May represent someone named Bill.
May be a metaphor for a change that you currently going through or a change you need to make in your life.
- Coins are also referred to as ‘cents’ and so may be suggesting that something makes ‘sense’.
- The year on the coin may be of significance to you.
- The phrase, “In God We Trust” (found on American coins) may be a reminder to have faith.
These are some common idioms related to money that may or may not make sense in the context of your dream. You may think of others which can help you determine the interpretation of your dream.
- • A fool and his money are soon parted. (Stupid people spend or give away money without thinking.)
- • Be [right] on the money. (Be correct.)
- • Easy money. (Money you get from doing very little, often illegal, work.)
- • Funny money. (Counterfeit, fake or phony.)
- • Hush money. (Money paid to someone for being quiet about what they know.)
- • Money doesn't grow on trees. (A reminder that there is only a limited amount of money available.)
- • Two sides of the same coin. (Suggests that two things are related or opposite.)
- • The other/flip side of the coin. (The opposite point of view.)
- • Pennies from Heaven. (Signs from the Source or Spirit.)
- • A penny may be a pun on someone named Penny.
- • Currency may be a pun on something that is ‘current’ or a ‘current event.’
- • How does having or seeing this money make me feel?
- • Where was the money?
- • How did I earn the money or where did it come from?