12-16-2015, 10:57 PM
- To be kidnapped or abducted in your dream may suggest that you may be feeling manipulated by someone or have lost control of some aspect of your life.
- One aspect of yourself may be controlling another aspect. For instance, you are allowing your head to rule your heart.
- You may be feeling forced into growing up or leaving your childhood or childhood beliefs behind you.
- To witness an abduction
May symbolize feeling helpless or unable to take action in a waking life situation.
- To see a child kidnapped
May suggest that you are maturing and leaving your own childhood behind you.
- You may be recognizing and releasing a childish behavior, belief or habit.
- To see your own child abducted
May reflect waking life concerns for their safety.
- May symbolize your anxiety about your child maturing too soon.
- May suggest that at least some part of you doesn’t want them to grow up.
- To dream that you are abducting someone
May suggest that you are forcing your needs, desires or opinions on to someone else in waking life.
- May suggest you are unwilling to let something go or release someone from your life.