12-17-2015, 12:44 PM
In waking life teeth have two purposes; to chew our food to take in nourishment and to make us look better. Dreams about teeth then, may suggest there is something you need to chew over or think about more or you may be concerned about your appearance and how other perceive you.
- Dreams about your teeth may also relate to your overall health or your dental health.
- May represent the words that you use when you speak.
- Meaning of Teeth Falling Out
Dreams about your teeth falling out or losing your teeth may suggest that you are concerned about appearing attractive to others (mostly the opposite sex).
- May suggest a fear of growing old (our teeth fall out as we age).
- May be a warning that you should eat better or you need more nourishment.
- You may have said something that you regret.
- It may be time to visit the dentist.
- Meaning of Different Teeth
To dream about a wisdom tooth may represent wisdom or knowledge.
- An Eye tooth may be a reference to something you have seen or something you should look at more closely.
- Molars may symbolize something should be chewed on or be given more thought.
- Dreams about loose teeth may be telling you that you are using words too freely or you are saying more than you should.
- Baby teeth falling out may symbolize maturing and letting go of childish ways.
These are some common idioms that reference teeth, which may or may not make sense in the context of your dream. You may think of others which can help you determine your dream interpretation.
- • That's a kick in the teeth. (That is unfair or hurts a lot.)
- • Armed to the teeth. (Heavily armed with deadly weapons; to have a lot of facts or information to support your case.)
- • Long in the tooth. (Old.)
- • By the skin of your teeth. (Just barely.)
- • Cut your teeth on. (Learn from your first experience of doing something.)
- • Sink your teeth into. (Get involved.)
- • Lie through your teeth. (To tell a bold lie without flinching.)
- • Like pulling teeth (very difficult or painful)
- • Bare/show your teeth. (Show your anger.)