12-16-2015, 11:36 PM
- Dreams about luggage may symbolize the emotional baggage you carry from your past into your current relationships.
- May represent the burdens, responsibilities, need and worries that you carry around and which often interfere with your life and relationships.
- May suggest a need for a vacation or to get away from waking life situations for a little while.
- The contents of your Luggage
May represent your identity, who you are and who you portray to the world.
- May represent your belongings and, metaphorically, how/where you feel you belong in your professional or social circles.
- Packing Luggage
Dreaming of packing a suitcase or luggage may suggest you are preparing for some change or transition in life.
- You may be in need of, or you may be anticipating, taking a vacation.
- May symbolize putting the past behind you or putting it into “storage” so you cannot or do not keep thinking about it.
- Unpacking Luggage
Dreaming of unpacking a suitcase or luggage may symbolize arriving at a destination – where you belong.
- You may have reached a goal or undergone a change within yourself or some aspect of life and you are ready to settle down.
- Lost Luggage
A dream about losing your luggage may symbolize a loss of personal identity or belonging.
- You may be feeling lost.
- You may be ready for change and prepared to redefine or “find yourself”.