12-16-2015, 09:16 PM
- Dreams about glass may mean many different things depending upon where the glass is and what object is made of glass.
- May represent protection like invisible walls erected around you to protect yourself from being hurt by others.
- May symbolize being fragile, easily hurt or breakable. The thickness of the glass may be an indication of how fragile it is.
- Looking through glass meaning
May symbolize being open minded.
- The phrase, “You can look, but don’t touch" comes to mind.
- May symbolize an ability to see right through someone and recognize their lies or know them as they really are.
- Meaning of dirty or cloudy glass
May suggest that you are not seeing something clearly.
- May symbolize clouded thinking due to some bias or misinformation.
- May represent a misunderstanding or unclear communication.
- Meaning of Broken Glass in dreams
Broken glass may symbolize negativity, broken promises, shattered dreams, disappointments, etc. in life.
- May represent a broken heart or a relationship that has ended.
- Walking on broken glass may represent emotional pain you are experiencing in life or the difficulties and obstacles in your way in some aspect of life.
- Meaning of Eating Broken Glass in a dream
Eating broken glass or having broken glass in your mouth may symbolize hurtful words or cutting remarks that you have said to others. You may need to learn to be more tactful in communicating with others.
- It may suggest you are having a hard time finding the right words to say.
- It may symbolize negative self-talk – you are being too hard on yourself.
- Meaning of the objects made of Glass
A drinking glass may be represent your overall outlook on life – is the glass half full or half empty? (Are you an optimist or a pessimist?) It may be representing your feelings about a particular situation or person. It may also be telling you that you need to drink more water. Consider what liquid is in the glass for further analysis.
- An empty drinking glass may symbolize feeling empty inside; or may be offering the opportunity to fill it with anything you desire.
- A full drinking glass may be suggesting that you have enough or may be a reminder to be grateful for what you have. Consider what is in the glass for further insight.
- A wine glass may represent a celebration; or may be a reminder of how much you are drinking during the day.
- A glass house may suggest you need to be careful about criticizing others. Remember, “People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.” It may symbolize a fear of being watched or being confident in being seen because you are not ashamed of anything that you do.
- A glass slipper may represent transformation or it may be telling you that there was a “clear slip-up” or mistake. It may also represent a clear understanding of something.
- Stained glass may represent spirituality and enlightenment; may symbolize your religious beliefs; may suggest you are seeking your Higher Self or Source for guidance. Alternately, it may be that your perspective is stained, dirty or unclear.
These are some common idioms which reference glass that may or may not make sense in the context of your dream. You may think of others which can help you determine what your dream means to you.
- • Raise your glass (make a toast).
- • The glass ceiling (the idea that women can’t or shouldn’t be promoted to important positions).
- • Rose-colored glasses (a tendency to see things in a positive light).