12-17-2015, 12:41 PM
- 1 May symbolize peace of mind, tranquility, satisfaction.
- 2 May symbolize taking time to think something over before making a decision or taking action.
- 3 May suggest a desire to read the tea leaves and to obtain advice or see into the future.
- 4 May symbolize a ritual.
- 1 One's cup of tea (a preference or desire).
- 2 Not for all the tea in China (never; at no price).
- 3 Tea and sympathy (kindness and sympathy).
- 1 What type of tea is it?
- 2 Consider the healing properties of and the associations to the tea.