12-17-2015, 12:34 PM
- 1 May suggest the need to switch places with someone else to understand them better.
- 2 May represent something that you can turn off and on.
- 3 May symbolize an unexpected change in something or someone.
- 1 Asleep at the switch (not doing what you are supposed to be doing).
- 2 Bait and switch (the illegal practice of advertising one thing and then offering another).
- 3 Switch something back (return it back as it was).
- 4 Switch gears (suddenly change what you were doing).
- 5 May be a pun on a "switch" used to beat someone or something.