12-17-2015, 12:31 PM
- 1 May symbolize a desire to escape or run away from an intolerable situation.
- 2 May symbolize a need or desire to "kill off" an unneeded or unwanted aspect of yourself that no longer serves you.
- 3 May symbolize an inner change and transformation -- a new you is emerging.
- 4 Seeing someone else commit suicide may be highlighting waking life concerns for this person, or this person may be representing an aspect of yourself that you are killing off.
- 1 May be a metaphor for wanting to end something in my life (a bad habit, a relationship, etc.).