12-17-2015, 10:04 AM
- 1 May symbolize feeling unable to function or to move unencumbered.
- 2 May represent a desire for physical contact, sexual pleasure or to feel comforted.
- 3 May suggest feeling athletic, self-directed, agile or flexible.
- 4 May reflect a period of vacillation or indecision.
- 5 May symbolize feeling someone is toady or a flatterer.
- 6 May represent feeling violent, aggressive, attacked or humiliated.
- 7 May suggest feeling it's time to see a doctor.
- 8 May reflect a desire for something to happen suddenly or quickly.
- 9 May symbolize feeling constricted or blocked.