12-17-2015, 09:59 AM
- 1 May reflect feeling "wide-eyed" (innocent) or hyper-focused.
- 2 May suggest feeling it's time to examine something or someone more closely or thoroughly.
- 3 May represent feeling self-conscious, scrutinized or anxious.
- 4 May symbolize a desire to intimidate someone.
- 5 May reflect feeling aggressive, confrontational or dominating.
- 6 May suggest a desire to be noticed or hold someone's attention.
- 1 Am I staring at someone or something, or is someone staring at me?