12-17-2015, 09:55 AM
- 1 Dreams about singing or hearing music or a song may be a way of expressing emotions. The lyrics or title may contain a message or advice you need to hear.
- 2 Music and singing can be healing to the body, mind and soul.
- 3 Consider the emotional tone of the music and the lyrics.
- 4 Someone singing a soothing and harmonious song or hearing soothing and harmonious music may symbolize harmony and happiness.
- 5 Discordant music or music that is out of tune may represent unhappiness or a lack of harmony and trouble in a relationship.
- 6 Music may represent an arrangement or making arrangements or plans.
- 7 Consider the original artist or composer of the song for a message.
- 8 If you are singing in your dream, you may be expressing your emotions. A dream about singing on stage or singing in front of an audience you may be wanting or needing someone to listen to you in waking life.
- 9 If you hear someone else singing you may be allowing someone else to speak for you, or you may need to hear the words they are singing.
- 10 If you are singing you may be connecting with your spiritual self.
- 11 If you are a musician or poet, you should consider using what you hear to write a song waking reality.
- 12 You might also consider the figures of speech that reference singing and song:
1) sing someone's praises (to praise someone)
2) sing for your supper (to do something for someone in order to receive something in return)
3) go into a song and dance about something (to start telling a long and deceptive story)
4) buy or sell something for a song (to buy or sell something cheaply)
5) their swan song (their final performance or appearance)
6) music to my ears (news I am happy to hear)
7) face the music (deal with consequences of your actions)
You may think of others that apply to the context of your dream.