12-17-2015, 09:37 AM
- 1 May represent a message from the subconscious mind that is difficult to decipher.
- 2 May symbolize feeling someone communicates poorly or is difficult to understand.
- 3 May reflect feeling careless, hurried or confused.
- 4 May suggest feeling something is meaningless, obscure, pointless or inferior.
- 1 May be a metaphor for getting in touch with your inner child.
- 2 May be a metaphor for letting your creativity, emotions or thoughts flow without censorship or judgement.
- 1 Is the scribble a drawing? Children's artwork, a rough sketch, blueprint, map or doodle?
- 2 Is it words that are scribbled? A letter, notes, ideas, feelings or a formula?