12-17-2015, 09:24 AM
- 1 May symbolize feeling stuck or weighed down.
- 2 May represent obstacles in your path.
- 3 May suggest movement; to sway back and forth.
- 1 Between a rock and a hard place (stuck between two difficult options).
- 2 Solid as a rock (something that is permanent, solid and dependable).
- 3 Steady as a rock (immovable; stable).
- 4 Get one's rocks off (to enjoy something; ejaculate).
- 5 Have rocks in one's head (to be seen as silly or crazy).
- 6 Rock the boat (cause trouble or disturb a peaceful situation).