12-17-2015, 09:22 AM
- 1 The road you are on may represent the direction you are headed in or a current goal in life. If the road is straight and narrow, it may suggest that all things are working out well. If the road is winding or bumpy, it may reflect the changes and/or obstacles you are encountering along the way. A fork in the road may signify you must make a decision in life.
- 2 Do you know where the road leads? If not, you may be feeling lost and/or have no direction in life.
- 3 Have you been on this road before? If yes, you may be repeating the same mistakes in life.
- 4 Is there anyone on the road with you? If not, you may be going the wrong way or you may be feeling alone; you may be taking an untried or difficult path to reach your destination; you may be going where no one has gone before.
- 5 Consider the figures of speech referring to the road:
A road hog (someone that doesn’t care about others on the road)
1) Down the road (at some time in the future)
2) I don't want to go down that road now (I’ll deal with it later)
3) Hit the road (leave)
4) middle of the road (not veering off to one side or the other; moderate)
5) on the road to recovery (getting well)
6) rocky road (difficult)
You may think of others that make sense in the context of your dream.
- 1 " A road hog
- 2 " Down the road (at some time in the future)
- 3 " I don't want to go down that road now
- 4 " Hit the road (leave)
- 5 " middle of the road (not veering off to one side or the other)
- 6 " on the road to recovery (getting well)
- 7 rocky road (difficult)
- 1 " What is the condition of the road?
- 2 " Where does the road lead?
- 3 Have you been on this road before?
- 4 Is there anyone on the road with you?