12-17-2015, 09:15 AM
- 1 May symbolize rejecting something that isn't good for you or no longer serves your life.
- 2 May symbolize a natural part of the creative path on the road to success.
- 3 May symbolize discernment between what is acceptable and what isn't.
- 4 May represent the end of a relationship.
- 5 May symbolize feeling an inability to accept something about yourself, someone else, or a situation.
- 6 May represent feeling cast aside or left out.
- 7 May symbolize low self-esteem.
- 8 May symbolize a refusal to accept new ideas, beliefs, or emotions.
- 1 Who or what is being rejected?