12-17-2015, 09:11 AM
- 1 May symbolize a warning that something needs your immediate attention or you need to be aware of what is happening around you.
- 2 May symbolize being "rattled"or disturbed by someone or something.
- 3 May be a reference to a 'rattler' -- see rattlesnake.
- 4 May symbolize a baby.
- 1 Rattle something off (recite something quickly and easily).
- 2 Rattle away/rattle on (chatter).
- 3 Rattle one's saber (to make threatening remarks or take threatening action).
- 4 Rattle someone's cage (intentionally anger someone).