12-17-2015, 09:01 AM
- 1 May symbolize the many parts of your psyche and life that have been pieced together to provide protection for your body and soul.
- 2 May represent family or community.
- 3 May represent history or heritage.
- 4 May symbolize covering up parts of yourself and hiding them from self or others.
- 5 May represent completion by piecing elements together into a whole.
- 1 What pieces and colors make up the quilt?
- 2 What details and patterns?
- 3 Who contributed to making the quilt?