12-17-2015, 01:11 AM
- 1 In waking life, your purse or wallet carries your means of identification, your license, your money, your credit cards and other possessions.
- 2 In dreams, your purse or wallet may represent: 1) your ID
2) permission to do something
3) your finances
4) your credibility
- 3 A purse may also represent the womb or vagina
- 4 Losing your purse or wallet in a dream may represent:
1) a loss of self-identity. You may be going through a life changing event (i.e., getting fired, married or divorced) that is taking away a sense of your self-identity.
2) feeling restricted or unable to do something
3) a financial loss
4) a loss in your credibility or trustworthiness
5) (the fear of) a loss of possessions; or something that was lost during the day
6) feeling threatened or unprotected
- 5 Losing your purse may also represent losing your virginity or fertility.
- 6 Buying or finding a new purse or wallet may suggest you are undergoing changes -- a new you is emerging.
- 7 Ask yourself:
1) In my efforts to put everyone else first, am I in danger of losing my own identity?
2) Am I allowing others to overshadow me or am I getting lost in the crowd?
- 1 Consider the symbols ""pocket"" and ""book"" separately.