12-17-2015, 01:00 AM
- 1 Being a passenger in a vehicle may suggest allowing someone else to control you or some aspect of your life.
- 2 May symbolize feeling you have no control over your life.
- 3 May suggest not taking responsibility for your actions.
- 4 May represent "going along for the ride" or following the crowd.
- 5 May suggest someone is “taking you for a ride” or deceiving you.
- 6 May suggest being a “backseat driver” and giving directions or advice when you can’t see everything that is ahead.