12-17-2015, 12:32 AM
- 1 May symbolize acceptance of a higher authority or power.
- 2 May represent submission.
- 3 May represent feelings about obedience, or lack of obedience in waking life.
- 4 May suggest taming your animal energies.
- 1 He that cannot obey cannot command. (To be a good leader, one must first learn what it is like to follow.)
- 2 OBEY. (Company and slogan designed by street artist, Shepard Fairey.)
- 1 How do I feel about the obedience?
- 2 What do I feel needs to be obeyed?
- 3 Who is (or isn't) obeying whom?