12-17-2015, 12:20 AM
- 1 May represent looking forward to something exciting.
- 2 May represent the moments before some kind of performance or other creative act.
- 3 May represent waking life nervousness, fear or anxiety.
- 4 May represent feeling insecure or doubtful.
- 5 May represent creative energy that needs a mode of expression.
- 1 A nervous Nellie. (Someone who always feels anxious about something, or everything.)
- 2 A nervous wreck. (Someone who feels overly anxious, concerned or worried about a specific issue.)
- 1 Who or what is getting on my nerves?