12-17-2015, 12:18 AM
- 1 May represent feelings you have about a neighbor past or present.
- 2 May symbolize matters surrounding community or goodwill.
- 3 May symbolize the qualities of a waking life neighbor that you identify with.
- 4 May represent someone else with the same name.
- 1 Be a good neighbor. (Treat others as you would want to be treated.)
- 2 Good fences make good neighbors. (It's easier to be good neighbors when you respect each other's privacy.)
- 1 How do I feel about the neighbor?
- 2 Who is the neighbor?
- 3 What are the neighbor's qualities?