12-16-2015, 11:56 PM
- 1 May suggest memories or associations you have with the military.
- 2 May symbolize parts of you that are trained to kill off negatives in your life that are not on your side, such as an illness, or outgrown habits that no longer serve you.
- 3 May symbolize parts of you that are trained to protect other vulnerable parts of you.
- 4 May represent authority or a chain of command in your life.
- 5 May suggest feeling a need to be more disciplined.
- 1 What is being fought, or protected?