12-16-2015, 11:55 PM
- 1 May symbolize how far you've come in your personal growth, in completion of a project, or obtaining a goal.
- 2 May represent how far you still need to go to reach the 'finish line' of a project or goal.
- 3 May represent a log journey, and indication of when the next exit for a break will occur.
- 4 May symbolize the time in your life when you were a certain age, depending on the number on the mile post.
- 1 Go the extra mile. (Do a little more than what is expected.)
- 2 Miles away. (Not listening or aware of what is happening around you.)
- 1 What is the number on the mile post?