12-16-2015, 11:30 PM
- 1 May represent feeling the need for more room in your life.
- 2 May represent how much room you feel you have in your life right now.
- 3 May represent the part of your psyche where everything closest to you is "living."
- 4 May suggest dealing with an issue or memory that took place in a living room in waking life.
- 1 Living large. (Affording to live lavishly or extravagantly.)
- 2 The facts of life. (The facts about sex and reproduction as the source of life.)
- 3 Get on with living. (Forget the past.)
- 1 What is happening in the living room?