12-16-2015, 11:13 PM
- 1 May symbolize a problem with time management skills.
- 2 May reflect an inability to handle deadlines and challenges.
- 3 May suggest a reminder of an upcoming or past due event or deadline.
- 4 May represent a waking life event that you were late for.
- 5 May suggest a reference to a woman's menstrual cycle and potential for pregnancy.
- 6 May symbolize the result of being indecisive.
- 1 Better late than never. (It's better to do something late than not at all.)
- 2 It's never too late to learn. (It's always good to learn something new.)
- 3 A day late and a dollar short. (Being late and unprepared.)