12-16-2015, 11:10 PM
- 1 May suggest feeling open-minded or receptive to new ideas.
- 2 May represent a desire to escape, relax or take a vacation.
- 3 May symbolize feeling someone is laid back or easygoing.
- 4 May reflect a desire to feel closer to nature.
- 5 May suggest feeling its time to get outside (outdoors or outside your comfort zone). Alternately, it may denote what you show to the outside world.
- 1 Where is the lanai located? In the front or back of the dwelling, or does it wrap around?
- 2 What can you see from the lanai? Ocean, mountain or backyard views?