12-16-2015, 11:09 PM
- 1 May symbolize feeling deceived or taken advantage of.
- 2 May suggest a source of nourishment for body, soul, or spirit.
- 3 May suggest a source of emotional warmth in a cold emotional climate.
- 4 May symbolize feeling meek, mild, innocent and gentle.
- 5 May represent renewal associated with Easter or Spring.
- 6 May symbolize someone that is easily deceived or taken advantage of.
- 1 The Lamb of God. (Jesus Christ.)
- 2 In two shakes of a lamb's tail. (Very quickly.)
- 3 Like a lamb to the slaughter. (Quietly and without realizing the dangers of a situation.)