12-16-2015, 11:00 PM
- 1 May symbolize staying grounded while pursuing high ideals, goals and ambitions.
- 2 May represent the pursuit of or need for fun and relaxation.
- 3 May symbolize feeling high or ecstatic.
- 4 May represent testing a new idea or thought.
- 5 May represent a thought or idea that has 'strings attached' (implicit expectations).
- 1 High as a kite. (Drunk or stoned.)
- 2 Go fly a kite! (Go away.)
- 1 What is the design of the kite?
- 2 What meaning does the design hold for me?