12-16-2015, 10:31 PM
- 1 May symbolize feelings about something rare or forbidden.
- 2 May symbolize the part of my animal energy (elephant) that is my protection.
- 3 May represent something or someone that is not totally pure or is slightly tainted.
- 4 May represent something or someone that is not as perfect as you initially thought or wish they were.
- 1 Tickle the ivories. (Play the piano.)
- 2 Ivory tower. (Intellectualism, universities and academia.)
- 1 Is the ivory attached or unattached to an elephant?