12-16-2015, 10:21 PM
- 1 May symbolize inspiring ideas for visual art or film.
- 2 May symbolize beliefs or impressions about something or someone.
- 3 May represent a public persona that is being projected.
- 4 May symbolize a likeness or similarity to someone or something although it is not the original.
- 5 May suggest a false sense of someone or something.
- 6 May symbolize the outer appearance of someone or something while the inner truth is hidden or not perceived.
- 1 May be a pun on "imagination" or "imaginative."