12-16-2015, 10:18 PM
- 1 May represent a lack of knowledge or misinformation.
- 2 May suggest making assumptions.
- 3 May represent feelings about others you think are clueless or misinformed.
- 4 May symbolize feeling bliss.
- 5 May represent a period of unconsciousness or lack of awareness.
- 6 May symbolize feeling misinformed, uneducated, or foolish.
- 1 Ignorance is bliss. (Sometimes it feels better not to know something.)
- 2 Ignorance of the law is no excuse for breaking it. (Inform yourself of laws because you can still get punished even if you didn't know it was illegal.)