12-16-2015, 09:46 PM
- 1 May represent judgment, and punishment.
- 2 May symbolize emotional distress.
- 3 May represent feeling trapped in a bad situation.
- 4 May represent guilt, or a guilty conscience.
- 5 May represent feeling out of balance because of excessive behavior.
- 1 Been to hell and back. (Suffered through a great deal of trouble.)
- 2 No chance in hell. (To have no chance of something happening.)
- 3 Raise hell. (Complain loudly, or cause trouble.)
- 4 When hell freezes over. (Never.)