12-16-2015, 09:29 PM
- 1 May represent a part of you that is checking on the health of feminine parts of you or your feminine energy.
- 2 May represent someone you know that is a gynecologist.
- 3 May symbolize feelings about gynecology.
- 4 May symbolize concerns about someone you know or love that is, or could be pregnant.
- 5 May represent female reproduction, sexuality, or disease.
- 6 May suggest healing is needed or taking place.
- 7 May suggest a message from the unconscious that it's time to see a gynecologist.