12-16-2015, 09:13 PM
- 1 May suggest the desire for spice and excitement.
- 2 May symbolize a red headed person.
- 3 May represent someone named Ginger.
- 4 May suggest adding more ginger to the diet.
- 5 May suggest a reference to someone's ginger cat.
- 6 May represent a vibrant, fiery spirit.
- 1 A ginger group. (A small group within a larger group that tries to convince the others to believe what they believe or agree with their ideas.)
- 2 May be a pun on "gingerly." (Very carefully or with great caution.)