12-16-2015, 09:02 PM
- 1 May represent parts of yourself as allies that can help you do the 'dirty work' or the hard stuff you don't identify with in waking life.
- 2 May symbolize a time in your life when you had to struggle to survive.
- 3 May symbolize a time in your life when you had to work with others to claim territory.
- 4 May symbolize a group of teenagers or college kids that hang around together.
- 5 May suggest feeling that you are being forced to do something by coercion, intimidation or threats.
- 6 May represent feeling a need to bully or threaten others to get what you want.
- 7 May symbolize a need to have others behind you, or a fear that you can't make it on your own.
- 1 Ganged up on. (To feel threatened physically or verbally by a group of people.)
- 2 One of the gang. (One of a group of friends.)