12-16-2015, 08:54 PM
- 1 May represent transformation or rebirth.
- 2 May symbolize a lack of commitment or habit of jumping from one thing to another.
- 3 May represent taking strides towards a goal.
- 4 May represent your own animal energy.
- 5 May represent cleansing.
- 1 A frog in your throat. (Hoarseness or lump in your throat.)
- 2 Leap frog. (Jump over obstacles to get ahead.)
- 3 You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your handsome prince. (It takes time before you meet the right person for you.)