12-16-2015, 08:40 PM
- 1 May suggest the little things that are hovering around, landing on, and bugging you.
- 2 May suggest shape-shifting.
- 3 May suggest you are bugging someone else.
- 1 Like flies to manure. (Something that is attracting people to gather in large numbers.)
- 2 You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. (You can get more of what you want with kindness than with rudeness.)
- 3 May be a pun on "flying."
- 4 A fly on the wall. (Someone who can secretly listen and watch what is being done in a room.)
- 5 May be a pun for "Time flies." (Time goes by very fast whether you want it to or not.)
- 1 What's bugging me?