12-16-2015, 08:37 PM
- 1 May symbolize feeling small, objectified or fragile.
- 2 May represent a desire to mold someone or shape the outcome of some situation.
- 3 May suggest feelings associated with beauty, art, self-image or the physique.
- 1 May be a pun on figuring. (Assessing, determining or working out.)
- 1 What does the figurine depict? Animal, human or devotional?
- 2 Is the figurine utilitarian or decorative?
- 3 Is it a one of a kind or mass produced?
- 4 From what material is it molded? Is it valuable (gold) or inexpensive (plaster)?
- 5 What is its condition? Pristine or broken?