12-16-2015, 08:37 PM
- 1 May represent an inner struggle, conflict or battle.
- 2 May represent an argument or disagreement you recently had with someone.
- 1 A fighting chance. (A small but real possibility that something may occur.)
- 2 You can't fight city hall. (You can't win an argument when bureaucracy is involved.)
- 3 Fighting a losing battle. (Fighting hard even though you will likely lose.)
- 4 Fight back. (Defend yourself.)
- 5 Fighting fire with fire. (Dealing with someone the same way they are dealing with you.)
- 6 He who fights and runs away, may live to fight another day. (It may be cowardly to run away from a fight, but it gives you a better chance of surviving so you can fight again.)