12-16-2015, 08:20 PM
- 1 May symbolize feeling out of control or a desire to have control.
- 2 May represent a period of giving up, submission, blaming others or not taking responsibility.
- 3 May suggest a desire to eliminate a negative aspect of yourself or a malignant influence from your life.
- 4 May reflect feeling someone has lost control to an addiction, obsession or negative influence (person or group of people).
- 5 May symbolize a state of intense fear, stress or anxiety.
- 1 Who is getting the exorcism and who is performing the rite?
- 2 Am I passively observing or actively involved in the exorcism?